Our First meeting was a success and we have a renewed sense of commitment to ensure the Peace Corps Community makes a positive impact in political leadership! This means encouraging and empowering the Peace Corps Community to get involved in local, state and national politics. Whether its running for office or supporting a fellow RPCV who is!
Below is PDF Powerpoint of our meeting notes
Here is a summary of what we need:
- Social Media team of volunteers- We need several volunteers to help manage our many social media accounts: Facebook, LinkedIn, Medium, Instagram, Website blog, and other possible avenues
- Website Management, Monthly newsletter, and blogs
- Community Outreach building the network of RPCVs that are ready to help RPCVs get elected to political office!
- Fundraising Strategy. PC to Politics needs funding to help support our RPCV Political Leaders
- Identifying RPCVS who are running for office is a community effort.
For all of these, message us if you are interested in helping!
Email Kristina@pctopolitics.net or Wendy@pctopolitics.net